The Dumb Race was an event that occurred in "The Goons". It was held at the The Park and the participants were Stella, Sam, Fred, Harold, Gumball, Onion, Owen, 6, Marvin, and Toby. Anyone who took off their blindfolds during the race was considered disqualified and the participant that ran the farthest without stopping won.
Race Results and EliminationEdit
- 10th: 6 - Bumped into a golf ball, which he mistook for his mama, and was then hit by a golf club, sending him airbone.
- 9th: Owen - Ran through a chain link fence and was sliced in the process.
- 8th: Onion - Ran into a lake and was eaten by geese.
- 7th: Gumball - Hit his head on a tree branch and fell, and was then trampled by Harold.
- 6th: Harold - Accidentally picked up Larry, who was about to propose to Karen, causing him to do some deep thinking, letting Larry down and taking off his blindfold in the process.
- 4th/5th (Tied): Stella and Fred - Forfeited at exactly the same time, pulling off their blindfold after they reached a crowded road. Both were run over accidentally by Marvin.
- 3rd: Marvin - Pulled off his blindfold after accidentally running over Stella and Fred.
- Unknown (1st or 2nd): Sam and Toby - It's unknown whether either Sam or Toby won, but the former hadn't taken off his blindfold and he ran circling a tree. The latter grabbed a pole early on and shouted, "I'm not winning," and floated away.
- In the hospital following the race, Harold says that 2 adults were injured (himself and Gumball). But Harold was never injured, so Gumball was the only adult to be injured. It is possible that he meant that he was injured emotionally throughout his deep thinking.
- Since Marvin was the closet to winning, he's the dumbest.
- Before 6 ran in to the golf ball, he was wearing a black blindfold, the color then changed to white.